January 17, 2014

The Challenge Begins

I conquered Day 3 of the Catching Fire HiiT Challenge! 12 minutes a day, full body workout, that's all it is. I'm loving the shorter workouts and trying to max out my efforts with each day. Get the most burn for my time. I'm also running with the dogs for a mile 3 days a week and doing a 2-3 mile run once on the weekends too. Can't forget about my half marathon training.

So the Challenge began Wednesday to work to get stronger, leaner, and well more awesome looking. I'll share my stats to give you some inspiration to work towards as well:

Left Arm: 11.75 inches
Right Arm: 12 inches
Bust: 37 inches
Under Bust: 30.5 inches
Waist: 30 inches
Hip:37.5 inches
Left Thigh: 24.5 inches
Right Thigh: 24 inches
Weight: 145.8 pounds

I'm really just working to feel better. I know with more mileage the pounds will shed but I want to look cut and toned and less flabby thin. 

Here's some motivational photos I am working towards





I know it won't happen over night, but dedication, persistence, and sticking to a workout plan AND eating plan and I will get there. One damn ounce of fat at a time.



 
Post a Comment